"I like this place and willingly could waste my time in it."

William Shakespeare

Friday, April 15, 2011

Its another day. . . .

Well last night was supposed to be a productive night of creating for Jo Jo and I . . . .of course it turned into a hen fest with way too many laughs! LOL!  We were like two little kids on Christmas morning going through our box of goodies from Melissa.  Then of course Jo Jo had been away for the weekend and had come upon some more goodies to add to our ever growing collection of  BoBunny`s Gabrielle and Time Piece collections!  We had so much product spread out all over the tables it took a little time to get ourselves organized to create!  Our little gerbils were working overtime with all the ideas that we were coming up with!  Of course neither one of us wrote any of them down . . . .so it will be interesting to see what we cook up with it in the future!  **NOTE TO SELF. . . . Write stuff down! **
Anyways we did get some of our project started . . .but of course we have realized we need to pace ourselves so that we have to have more play dates together! 

Tomorrow I have a kids Easter bunny box class. . .the kids will hopefully love making the box.  There is no doubt in my mind that they will be thrilled once we fill it with candy!!

I have been making some progress in getting my room completed.  Still have some painting to do and then the decorating will begin.  I thought I would share a few pics with you now though.  I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend and gets some time to create! 

Happy Scrappin`!







1 comment:

  1. Your room looks fantastic. I look forward to creating with you.

    ReplyDelete