"I like this place and willingly could waste my time in it."

William Shakespeare

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Well here we are.  The summer has come to an end and the kids are ready to head back to school.  This means it is time to get my craft on! lol!  Despite spending most of the summer in the pool, I did manage to get prototypes made for fall classes and I have even picked my dates for those classes!  AMAZING! How did that happen????

Fall always seems to be the time where I get thinking. . . .thinking of  what I would like to accomplish . . . (somehow I don't seem to fit the norm of using New Year's for my "resolutions" lol!)  I am not sure why this is. . . I always have these ideas of things I want to make, teach etc. . but somehow the every day chaos of my daily life, kids, hubby etc seem to make them fly right out the window.  Where does the time go????  How come at the end of the week NOTHING has been accomplished??  These questions are like "wonders of the world"!!!

So this year i'm going to take a new approach. . . . maybe a more realistic approach.  Since I already have increase how many classes I am doing and my fall class ideas/prototypes are ready to go I have narrowed it down to the following:

1) Blog on a regular basis;
2) Take 1 day a week to make something (big or small) just for me!

Here's hoping!!

Here is my September Class:  BURLAP BINDER BOOK which was inspired by a lovely project I did from my good friend Melissa Samuels.










No comments:

Post a Comment