"I like this place and willingly could waste my time in it."

William Shakespeare

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Cards, cards and more cards


Well as always time is flying.  I have been busy with the Time to Flourish Papers from Graphic 45 creating a 6 class series of card classes.  It has been wonderful to get inky!  It is truly amazing how many techniques a person knows and even more amazing how many we forget we know!  If I could remember half of what I have forgotten I would be a walking book of knowledge!   I love to ink and add diamond glaze or glossy accents to enhance beautiful paper and sometimes I forget that the simplest thing works the best.  Sometimes it is nice to let the focus be the papers!  My plan is to get these class prototypes wrapped up so I can do some projects for myself. . . . . here's hoping!

For the past year it seems I have been a collector of all things crafty. . . I have stacks of paper and buckets of embellishments - RIBBON, METAL and BLING OH MY!  It is time to get using it . . .yes it is because I have my eye on more new stuff!  So ladies its time to get our craft on!  What are you working on???






1 comment:

  1. Another beautiful set. So enjoyed making these. Love your classes.

    ReplyDelete